I am writing this poem
from inside a dusty suitcase,
please excuse my handwriting
It’s rather lonely cramped in here.
I tripped across my pants
while trying to get my undies
and fell inside the stuffy suitcase.
credit: pixabay public doman images
So, please excuse my handwriting
It’s rather cramped in here.
- To write in a poetry style that has been given.
- To treat each word as important, constantly improve words and cut superfluous words.
- Use high level word vocabulary that comes from our chosen topic.
- To proofread to a higher level on our Proofreading rubric.
- To design a montage to match your poem using layering, masking and alpha tools.
- To present within your blog.